Calling all LSC photographers!
Photographic Competition 2013
- Open to all LSC & Corinthian photographers.
- Closing Date – 7pm, Tuesday 5 November 2013
- Prize giving & exhibition - Tuesday 10 December 2013
- Up to 3 entries in each category. All categories this year are photographic. Please read the rules carefully!
- All entries will be exhibited in the clubhouse and the judges' selection used for publicity and published in the spring journal.
Category 1 – Waterscapes and Weather at Sea
Includes marine and inland waterway subjects. e.g. harbours, canals, navigable rivers, moored and anchored vessels etc. The water should be in shot.
Category 2 - Making Way
Any type of vessel, but we need to see visible evidence of forward motion; e.g. bow wave, wake, spray or sails drawing. We also need to see some of the hull or deck!
Category 3 – Rallies
Afloat or ashore, while participating in any official event on the LSC or Corinthian sailing calendars.
Category 4 - Familiar Faces
Club members and families afloat on any occasion, or at the waterside, or in the Club House.
Category 5 – Humour
By popular request, the funny titles are back. The subject must be appropriate for categories 1 - 4. Don't forget to get permission from the subjects if 3 or fewer people are feature
|Photo Competition Entry Form.pdf||139.27 KB|