Live footage of the LSC
The Club is planning a series of DVDs to be used for promotion and recruitment and needs members with video cameras to start shooting!
Video footage will be collected over the course of 2008 covering as many of the Clubs activities as possible both in the Clubhouse and on the water.
If you have a suitable video camera and are taking part in any of the Clubs events, please contact Silke Zimmermann, rear-commodore membership (firstname.lastname@example.org) with details of what you can offer to this project.
- Since the end product will be widescreen (16:9), the footage offered should also be in this format.
- The preferred video style is DV or Mini DV tape.
- DVD based systems are equally suitable.
- Systems based on hard-disc recording are less easy to handle, due to the difficulty of transferring the material to the editing facility.
- All footage should be shot using a tripod wherever possible
If you have any queries about the suitability of your system or anything else of a technical nature, please contact the producer Pete Newbury. (email@example.com or 07711 495739)