2008 Annual General Meeting
The AGM will take place on Tuesday 1 April 2008 at 7pm.
Attendance is for members only. Please remember no guests are allowed in the Clubroom while the meeting is taking place.
Officers and committee elections
Nominations for election or re-election of officers and members of the club committee must be received in the Club by 17:00, Monday 18 February 2008.
Nomination forms will be made available very shortly.
Nominations may be made for the following positions:
- Commodore: Keith Irons is eligible for re-election and has indicated he intends to stand
- VC East Coast: Mike Birch is eligible for re-election and has indicated he intends to stand
- VC South Coast: Paul Shapiro is eleigible for re-election and has indicated he intends to stand
- Club committee 5 vacancies: all four members who filled the vacancies under Rule 29 at the last AGM are eligible for election and have indicated they intend to stand:
- Colin Abdey
- Carol Day
- Anne Malcolm
- Jackie Potter
Caroline Sedgwick is eligible for re-election and has indicated she does not intend to stand.
The following remain in office:
- Rear Commodore Training: Ray Gregory
- Rear Commodore Sail & Power: Lynn Griffiths
- Rear Commodore Membership: Silke Zimmermann
- Honorary Treasurer: Barry Brinsmead
- Honorary Solicitor: the Club's Honorary Solicitor, currently Mark Turvey, is appointed by the Committee at its first meeting following the AGM.